Help That Makes a Difference
Founded in 1984, Community Management Associates, Inc. is a leading advocate for quality affordable housing. In addition to administering rental assistance programs, we offer a variety of housing-related programs and services promoting home ownership, educating renters and landlords, and improving existing housing stock.
Building on our years of experience and technical expertise, we consult and partner with others to offer practical information for property owners, participants and those interested in homeownership.
Community Management Associates, Inc. is a leader in administering the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program to 8,500 families each year in 23 Michigan counties.
We are committed to do whatever it takes to grow our business by nurturing relationships and seeking new and creative opportunities to provide unparalleled customer service.
We strive make a positive impact on the community through our services, including:
- Providing assistance in meeting basic needs and improve quality of life throughout the community;
- Creating quality housing that is accessible to those with limited resources;
- Promoting fair housing and racial justice;
- Combine our talents with other resources to expand affordable housing opportunities
- Maximize utilization of all funds, resources, programs for our eligible clients
Currently CMA, Inc. serves the following 23 counties: Berrien, Cass, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Ionia, Isabella, Lake, Livingston, Mason, Mecosta, Midland, Monroe, Montcalm, Newaygo, Oakland, Oceana, Osceola, Sanilac, St. Clair, Van Buren, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties.
If you are looking for information regarding a different county, please visit MSHDA’s Housing Agents by County.